The County is seeking individuals interested in serving on the following committees. Those interested should submit a letter of interest and a completed Board / Committee application to: Dawn Olney, County Clerk, 448 Court Place, Beulah, MI, 49617.
- Airport Authority - 1 position
- Health Department Board of Appeals - 2 positions
- Benzie Transportation Authority - 1 position
- Construction Board of Appeals - 1 position
Benzie County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age.
Benzie County Building Department Job Posting
Office Staff Job Summary
We are seeking a reliable, organized office staff employee to join our growing company. In this position, you will assist in daily operations and clerical tasks. You should possess incredible multitasking and organizational abilities, be able to effectively prioritize assignments, and complete them in a timely manner. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and customer service focus are a must.
Office Staff Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management to complete necessary projects; work independently on prior delegated tasks
- Ensure an organized, clean, and tidy workspace
- Monitor and use office equipment and materials (computers, printers, fax machines, copiers, physical files, etc.)
- Answer phones, direct calls, take and deliver messages as needed; prepare outgoing mail (including prepping larger packages for sending); sort and deliver incoming mail to appropriate persons
- Help to immediately resolve and mediate customer complaints
Office Staff Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Computer literate; proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Confident using office machinery (printers, fax machines, photocopiers, etc.)
- Fast and proficient typist
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills
*For more information please contact, Vicky at 269-629-0600 ext. 0
The County is seeking an interested individual to fill the postion of Research Attorney/Referee. Those interested should submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample to Patricia Heins, 19th Circuit Court Administrator, 415 Third Street, Manistee, MI 49660. (231) 723-6664.
Position Summary - Research Attorney/Referee
County Clerk's Office -- Part Time Deputy Clerk
Applications will be accepted until Friday, June 14, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. Please see job description below. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and completed (and signed) job application.
Job Description - Part Time Deputy