All job openings are open until filled.
Those interested in a job opening should submit a minimum of a cover letter, resume, and completed application to the named contact person or address. There may be additional requirements specified in the "ad for the position" or "full job description" documents.
The County is seeking individuals interested in serving on the following committees. These appointments are for positions that will expire before March 31, 2018. Those interested should submit a letter of interest and a completed Board / Committee application to: Dawn Olney, County Clerk, 448 Court Place, Beulah, MI, 49617.
- Benzie-Leelanau Health Dept Bd of Appeals – 2 positions
- Benzie Transportation Authority - 2 positions
- EDC -- 2 positions
- Centra Wellness (CMH) -- 2 positions
- Land Bank Authority - 3 positions
- Veterans Affairs - 1 position
Benzie County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.